Home Forums Community Meetings & Events Meeting Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Attorney for board will be present to answer questions regarding recall.

Shon Lee
    Participant

Thanks for the post Shelly. Unfortunately I have a schedule conflict Thursday and will not be available. If anyone could take notes and post them here, it would be much appreciated.

Idea: In the interest of saving time/costs, perhaps a list of questions could be collated and then given to the attorney (maybe in advance even)?

Kailey Roesch
    Participant

Shon, since this forum is new to everyone, what do you think about sending everyone an email about how to find this forum Shelly created, telling them this is where they can post their questions for the lawyer? Thanks!

Shon Lee
    Participant

Hi Kailey. Not a bad idea.

It’s probably best if Shelly sends out the group communications. (I only have emails of those that signed up, and are still missing others.) The URL to this post is: https://www.brisasdelmarhb.com/forums/topic/meeting-thursday-january-17-2019-700-pm/ . (However, they’ll need to first be registered and logged in to view it.)

If anyone still needs a login, they can email me at: shon@shonleestudios.com.  Thanks!

Shelly Wade
    Participant

I’ll see if I can get more people to add their emails.  Thanks you guys!

Kristine Savona
    Participant

Are we certain the meeting is still scheduled?  A notice has not been posted as required.  Aside from the understanding that an attorney will be present, without a posted notice, we don’t know what exactly the agenda even is.

Shelly Wade
    Participant

I was on the agenda for talking about getting an audit.  I get what you’re saying though.

Shon Lee
    Participant

Hi all. Could someone post a brief recap on what occurred at this meeting for those that were unable to attend?

Thanks much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.