Home Forums Announcements MEMBERS NOT RECEIVING BALLOTS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It has come to my attention that at least 3 owners still have not received their ballots.  Please contact Tary Loomis at 949 459-0906 and hopefully she will send another ballot out.  If you have problems getting a hold of her, please let me know, michelle_wade@sbcglobal.net.

Also, we are supposed to have 30 days to vote and that time is now being eaten into, so I would suggest that perhaps Tary can send these ballots to you, on her dime, FedEx or UPS or expedited USPS, all of which will have a tracking number, which she should also provide to you.  I only offer this suggestion because we have had a candidate left off the ballot.  And even though the candidate sent it certified mail and the tracking shows it waiting for Tary’s pick up since January 31 at the same location as her PO Box, Tary blamed the US Postal Service and said it’s all irrelevant because she didn’t essentially have the entry in hand on February 5, so there was nothing she could do.  My concern is that she will again blame USPS and take no responsibility for owners not receiving their ballots, and therefore, either denying your right to vote or making owners have to be present at the March 11 meeting to fill out a ballot onsite before the meeting starts.

Maybe some of you reading this, that are against the recall, see this as being petty.  In my opinion, this is indicitative of the subpar, quite frankly incompetent, vendors our board hires to take care of association affairs.  If a simple election process has to be micromanaged to this extent, it makes you wonder about projects such as $25,000/each stair stringer replacements.  Remember…your management company offers guidance and suggestions, your board makes the ultimate decision.

Thank you all for your time.

Cissy Conner
    Participant

I just called her and she will mail out again to us.

Shelly Wade
    Participant

Thank you, Cissy, for helping out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.