Home Forums Announcements Debbie Rose candidate for the Board 2019

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Homeowners of Brisas Del Mar,

My name is Debbie Rose and I am running for the new board if the recall happens. I have been a Realtor since 2005, I am President of Woman”s Council of Realtors for Coastal West Orange County. I am an active member of this organization since 2010.  I am currently on our board and have been for the past year. I could not do any effect changes because there was not enough of us that wanted that. If we do have a new Board I feel that I would be a great asset to this Community. Please vote for me as your new Board member. I feel we need at least one person that has experience and know about what our history has been. I would like to make this Community better for all of us. I would like to see get together’s and have questions and answers from our homeowners and make suggestion count. I believe we can make a difference with some of our new candidates and would like to collaborate many new ideas that can make this community be more united. I was the one that sponsored the Community garage sale last summer and look forward to doing this again.

We have a meet your candidate date coming up and will be held at our Club House. Please check for updates.  Thank you for your vote in advance and look forward to meeting all of you soon.

Thank you so much for your support, I look forward to making a change in our 2019 Brisas Del Mar Community. Please call me if you have any questions. You can email me at Debbiehb58@gmail.com or 714-713-6500 cell phone.

Thank you

Debbie Rose

714-713-6500 Cell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.